Save Magento developers time and make their work more enjoyable. As a platform provider, we work with many Magento agencies and independent developers to make this happen. We listen carefully and are always at the forefront of bleeding edge development to produce the best tools and workflow - globally!
Because we are market leader, your solutions and tools will directly affect hundreds of Magento developers. We challenge you: can you save each of them a few hours per week? We think you can!
- Extract and generalize common issues from our existing support flow Identify opportunities in the community (slack/twitter/blogs/hackathons).
- Research these issues and produce a reusable solution in the form of documentation (stage 1) and possibly tools (stage 2)
- Sometimes a solution requires "smart Googling" and combining several information sources. Sometimes a solution requires building a quick prototype to validate your hypothesis.
- Be a part of our development projects and steer the outcome towards value for Magento developers.
- Support management with input for the strategic roadmap.
- Facilitate Magento knowledge sharing between our support, development and marketing departments.
- Participate in (inter-)national tech Magento events, hackathons etc.
- If you want, we will also encourage you to give talks at these events
- 1y+ experience in professional Magento development
- Highly analytical (BSc+ level)
- Enjoys educating other people
- You are a builder, not a fixer. You prefer to build a solution that helps 1000 people over fixing a problem for a single customer.
- Ability to generalize problems and recognize patterns. Able to extract the real issue out of diffuse signals.
- Above average written & oral communication skills in either Dutch or English
- Experience with international (multi-store) Magento implementations
- Experience with devops, CI/CD, DTAP workflow
- You already have your own Magento blog
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
What you get
- Significantly impact the lives of developers everywhere: be proud of your work!
- Work with passionate, smart people
- Sponsorship for education and conference/meetup talks
- Great compensation and benefits
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Best tools money can buy. We like to be early adopters for modern tools and practices!
You will join our Magento innovation team and will report to our Magento product manager.