Does it rock your boat if you can make smart even smarter and get credits for it? Want to accomplish this with nice colleagues in a great atmosphere (e.g. it’s always casual friday, lot’s of social events to join if you’d like to), and also have very decent terms and conditions? Then Hypernode at Byte could be IT for you!
We are Hypernode at Byte; passionate and driven to:
- put e-commerce in the next gear with our own Hypernode platform
- Speak up chase after your own ideas, believes and methods on how this should be done best
- score major kudo’s (and lots of cake, yes it’s a ‘thing’) by providing the best service to our partners (did you already check out magereport?)
- take good care of ourselves, and each other (team of 10 Python techies ready to support you, and be supported along the way)
To be successful in this role you’d need to have/be
- a full stack developer with solid experience in Python/Django development
- use your analytical skills via TTD
- a tech lead who can take charge of the team to accomplish set goals and future plans
And it would be nice if you could/would also…
- have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
- be experienced with working in agile project teams (Scrum)
- own decent English language and communication skills
- like to work in a young team
Still feeling enticed? You can send your resume (or questions, if you have any) to Elisabeth. We will get in touch with you asap. Our procedure has two rounds of interviews of which the second will be a day at the office to give you a good impression and get to know the team.